Here at CA, we strive to provide the most positive candidate experience for all of our applicants as we know interviewing and making a career transition can be a stressful time. If you ever experience any difficulties while applying with us, please reach out to AmericasTAOps@ca.com and one of our Coordinators will be able to assist you. Happy searching!
- To begin your application process, go to Searchjobs.ca.com. At the top of the screen, click on search jobs
- You can search jobs based on their title, location, or the date they were posted. Once you find the job you wish to apply to, click on it to open more details on the role.
- Click on Apply Now and select how you would like to submit your supplication.
- By selecting to apply with a social profile the portal will request you to sign in to the social media site and use any relevant information to help complete your application.
- To create a profile using only your email address choose the Apply Now option from the drop down and fill out the requested information.
- By selecting to apply with a social profile, you will only need to create a password. The other information will populate from your social profile.
- In the “My Documents” tab, you have the option to upload a resume and a cover letter.
- Fill out the information requested in the “Profile Information” tab.
- Fill out the information in the “Job-Specific Information” tab.
- Once you have filled out the information, hit submit at the bottom of the page.
- If you are identified as the final candidate, you will receive an email requesting you to complete final application steps.
- Click on View/Edit Application to return to your application and fill out the remaining questions.
- Enter your email address and password that you previously created.
- Fill out the remaining application questions, and then hit submit at the bottom of the page.
Once you have done so, you have successfully applied to the requisition!
How to reset your password
- Select “Forgot your password”.
- Type in your email address you have used previously and select
- Check your email for an email from CA Technologies titled “Password Reset” Please check your spam folder if you do not see the email.
- Open the e-mail and select the Click Here link.
- Enter in your new password and select Submit.
- Select Sign in
- Enter your Email Address and Password and select Sign In and continue to apply.